Desktop View

Published: 23rd January 2009 Written by Promotion Poker
Updated: 8th December 2023

Pacific Poker First Deposit FreerollPoker players who make their first deposit at Pacific Poker stand a chance of winning a share of $4500 in freeroll tournament prize pools. You can play daily $500 freerolls for a week from the first day of depositing and if you deposit $50 you will get exclusive  entry into the weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll tournament.

Pacific Poker 100% welcome bonus up to $400

Download Pacific PokerDownload Pacific Poker

Pacific Poker First Deposit Freeroll

Minimum deposits at Pacific Poker is between $20-$50 depending on the selected deposit method. Depositing and becoming a real money player will entitle you entry into seven $500 First Depositors Freerolls.

Deposit a minimum of $50 at first Pacific Poker and receive:

  • 7 Seats to the daily $500 First Depositors Freerolls – $3,500 worth of prize pools.
  • Exclusive access to $1,000 Depositors Freeroll – $1,000 prize pool.

When depositing $50 or more you will also get exclusive access to Pacific Poker $1,000 First Depositors Freeroll which takes place on Saturdays, the tournament can be found when clicking on the multi table tab in the lobby.

It doesn’t end there, if you continue to deposit $50 or more after your first deposit you can still get entry into the weekly $1,000 Depositors Freeroll every time you deposit.

Pacific Poker Welcome Bonus

Pacific Poker offer players a 25% welcome bonus up to $100 for new players signing up.Pacific Poker have a 100% welcome bonus up to $400 when depositing an instant 25% bonus is released into your account before you even begin to play. To clear the remaining 75% of your welcome bonus you need to earn Bonus Points while playing poker online at a rate of 10 Bonus Points per $1. Bonus Points are earned when playing cash games or from tournament buy in.

Example: If you deposit $200 you’ll receive $50 instantly (giving you $250 in your player account). Clear the remaining $150 bonus by earning 750 Bonus Points.

25% instant bonus of up to $100 with a pending 75% bonus of up to $300

Frequent Player Points can also be earned which can also be converted into cash.

Download PacificPokerDownload Pacific Poker